I'm loving Anchorage more and more...it's like with the snow it's become 1000% prettier. Everything is fresher and cleaner looking-beautiful.
I want to get a working visa when I go to the consulate and try to get work so I can stay here, I like it that much.
Also I am kind of glad my laptop got stolen now. I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason and when it was first taken I couldn't think what possible good could come from it, but I see now that if I had it I would just be mooching about online and not getting to know anybody else around me. Because I have lots of spare time where I'm not obsessively checking my emails or facebook, I'm reading books and talking to people. Stuff that is more constructive, I think, than sitting online all the time.
I'm still yet to see a moose-I heard they were frequent visitors to Anchorage city in winter. I guess when the snow piles up a bit more they will wander in.
Apparently I'm a 'regular' at Kaladi Bros now :-) which I think is cool.
It's about -8C today and my fingers are really feeling it!
Take care and don't sweat too much.
-Lisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment