So these start from Homer (around the 8th of Dec) and go up through Anchorage and then to Fairbanks (16th Dec). Holy crap, it's only been just over a week! It feels like much longer to me.
The silly computer won't recognise my pentax so these are just ones from my canon.
Bald Eagles on Homer Spit. Wild ones, this time!
Lands End at Homer Spit. Beautiful.
I don't know why I have an adam's apple in this one...
I was (and am) very proud of my snowlady!
Will put more on later when I find a computer that will work with my pentax.

4 comments:
If you can find any of the Super Mario Bros. 'Power Up!' energy drinks, and bring as many home for me as you can, I'll be your bestest friend. :P
Heeeelloooooo Lisha,
Greetings from the world of the working. What's your snow lady's name?? I'm glad you finally got your snow....remember...don't eat the yellow snow! (sorry, lame!)
We finally hooked up bigpond at home - and I finally have a chance to read some of your words of travelling wisdom. Lots of exciting pictures - I'm already planning somewhere to put a blown up picture of your sunset picture on our wall!
So how's the talent? You may have moved on now - what's your lattitude & longitude co-ordinates - I'll send those insurance dragons to personally deliver your laptop & insurance funds.
This time next week Santa will be looming & sending you wishes from McKinnon Ave...
Suezy bought us a beautiful Xmas tree & we decorated it last night - but still need some trendy decorations......I'll send some pics soon!
Sorry for delay in working out how to sign up & send you comments - Shane has set me up & now you have the pleasure of my many words of crap.
Take care, have fun fun fun & hope the thermals are keeping you warm.
Squishette xox
the snow lady has an orange penis. she not be hung like a cashew. it may poke an eye out.
i think i just saw you on letterman. ohh wait a minute that was the delighful paul shafer. he had an orange penis in his eye socket.
always bear in mind that bill bryson sucks balls.
Done deal, Bob :-)
It will make up for me not being allowed to bring back jerky or popcorn.
Thanks Squishy-good to hear from you! Snow lady is still without a name-thinking something like Delilah though.
LOL my travelling wisdom=more like whinging and bitching it seems? More pics coming up soon though :D
Post a Comment