Follow the adventures of an Aussie girl, over *seventeen thousand kilometers* from home and in the land of leprechauns, good craic, BEER, and 'yer man'...but not so solo anymore ;-)
Saturday, 26 January 2008
Did i mention I'm in aldi and wearing an australian flag as a cape?
anonymus still coming to terms with the fact she got no good speling. the jury in unaminous on that one. that be ignominious. i be magnamanous. meewwh. im going to have me a shower then watch some six feet under on Arena. that david he be sompe sweet ass dreamboat action.
7 comments:
Is this the store security footage?
LOL anonymous poster remains anonymous and unheard!
I don't ask much...except to sign your name at the end of your comment. It's not difficult.
Hey Elisha, you didn't tell me that before!! Be specific with your intructions next time - it's not difficult!Love Mum
Mummmm! I have told you stacks of times already that.
Plus it's even written write above the box where you write your comments:
"Drop me a line~! If you comment anonymously please let me know who you are though."
seeEEEeee?
anonymus still coming to terms with the fact she got no good speling. the jury in unaminous on that one. that be ignominious. i be magnamanous. meewwh.
im going to have me a shower then watch some six feet under on Arena. that david he be sompe sweet ass dreamboat action.
I'm a bit behind the 8-ball.....always late with my comments - so you probably won't read this...
Great photo - I'm sending that to America's Next Top Model :-)
Post a Comment