ZOMG!!!
Last night I went out for a walk (to get ice-cream ok I have a problem!) at like, 11.20pm and my hostel is on 94th street and 3rd, and the place I wanted to go to was 89th and Lexington (5 blocks down and one over) so I'm walking down Lexington and when I get to about 92nd street I see all these guys bustling around the door of a restaurant with cameras-a real scene! So I stop at the corner and seriously like, 5 seconds later TOM CRUISE and KATIE HOLMES walk out and into a big black SUV parked right near the door.
Seriously! I couldn't believe it!!! I saw her first, because she was much taller than most of the people around her and she had on big black sunnies and her trademark 'pob' hairstyle. Was wearing a very graceful looking white dress. I thought 'no way...it can't be...' then when I saw a guy with a pageboy hairstyle and who was head and shoulders *shorter* than she was, I knew it! Then they turned briefly and I saw their faces and that just confirmed the whole thing.
So awesome! The one time I don't take my camera out....actually....last time I went somewhere without my camera we saw a moose within reaching distance (almost) from the car so maybe if I want to see cool things I should leave the camera behind. Catch 22, hey.
Anyway, they were coming out of Sfoglia restaurant on 92nd and Lexington on the Upper East Side of NYC. I can see why now, it has curtains blocking off the door and the windows-although that might have just been for that night.
You know what topped the whole night off? Ben & Jerry's have bought out a new ice cream flavour (Fossil Fuel) and it's delicious! Right up there with Half Baked, I reckon (a big call!).
So yeah...that's my story! Cool, huh?
-lisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Tony asked me to post a message saying Hi from him and that your pictures are really great and your stories very exciting and interesting!
https://jobs.nsw.gov.au/JobDetails.asp?JobAdvertId=67489
Hey this was the job I was talking about. The closing date is kind of soon though so I guess its not really useful.
And OH MY BUDDAH! Do you think they went out because he was distraught that his tell all biography came out on the same day?
OMG! Did they have "L. Ron Hubbard's" baby girl with them? But really, that is so cool... she was on Letterman Monday night, they must still be in town... you have all the luck :-) Hmmm... you should stake out some of the other hot spots and see who else you can see!!! I'll write more later!
Love,
Allison's mom
Post a Comment