Monday, 28 July 2008
Helichopper!
Awesome....so that works then :-)
I was at the docks today picking up the Red Baron so I could drive it around delivering brochures and there was TWO helicopters there. Wanted to ask for the keys for this one so I could do the brochure drop in it!!!
Now that I have a phone again that I can blog from, I can take photos of anything I come across. If you want photos of anything special let me know.
My day off was good-had a good 72 hours actually, with friends and all that. Because the docks were locked up on Sunday I got the rest of the day off-MIRACLE-which is why I had to do it today.
Other than that nothing much interesting has been happening...
What's been happening in your neck of the woods?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment