Tuesday, 16 September 2008

One reason to love Stockholm...


They have V energy drink here! I love this stuff and haven't seen it for 10 months since I left australia. As soon as I cracked it the familiar sickly sweet scent and taste were the same as I remembered it...when I was at subway especially I used to drink so much-two bottles for $3 was dangerous. Now, I had this little can and it kept me up all night! That, and worrying about how I'm going to get back to England from here. But that's all sorted and I didn't have any V today so I should sleep like a pig tonight! Anyway, back to 10 months...that's a scary thought...think about it, somebody could have fallen pregnant and had their baby all in the time I've been away and I would have missed the whole lot. It's bad enough I've missed my brother engagement but pretty much apart from that and the baby all that's happened has been bad stuff like people dying! I suppose life goes on whether I'm there for it or not so just as well I'm not there for the bad stuff and hopefully good things start happening again once I get home.
Ergh this has to be the lamest blog ever- I apologise!
i'm just getting worried because my time over here is running out and I'm scared I'll be lost when I get back home. A few of the paddys crew will be in sydney in december so that will make it a bit easier but as much as I like travelling I like putting roots down and becoming familiar with a place and making connections there. I like the stability...it's comforting when you're a long way away from 'home'. I should leave it and think about it later. Enjoy the rest of my time away while I still can.
I didn't get to go to Octoberfest...not the opening weekend at least. Didn't get to go to Helsinki, either...which is a real shame but there will be other times I'm sure. However I get to go to Oslo, Norway which is cool. Munchs 'The Scream' is there so I could go see that! It's getting late so I had better get off to sleep.
Take care all! Will post with photos when I get a chance.
xxx LISHA

No comments: