Remember how I said (maybe I didn't) that the hostel I'm staying in is a total hole and has no lockers to lock my things up in?
Well some fuckwit stole my laptop case (containing my laptop, ipod and my passport wallet [with passport]) from right off my bed.
Investigating it now-will let you know how it pans out.
Extremely pissed off.
-Lisha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh lady. Hopefully luck will come through and your things will be found and someone will spend a few nights in the local jail.
I am such a procrastinator. The pepper is awesome! I've never seen anything like it. The first thing I saw when I opened it was a little card telling me how to care for the pepper...I was so confused.
I got the candy and stuff, too. My mom was so excited! Your chocolate is so much better than ours. And I couldn't believe the beanie was big enough to fit my giant German head. Between you and me I think I'll like yours more. The little ears thing sounds cute.
Scumbags is being rather generous! Check pawn shops maybe.
Sending you good vibes and wishing a positive change in your fortune.
I'm glad the candies got to you in one piece, Allison-it was quite warm the week I left I was worried they would melt!
Matt you're right I am restraining myself with my language...getting a list of pawn shops to check now, just need to find if I have a copy of the serial number (ohhhhhhh)!
Also been suggested to check the dumpsters around the hostel. There is a dumpster for every block here and seriously diving through trash to get back something that can be replaced (eg laptop) is a bit too much for me at the moment.
Thanks for the Aussie vibes coming across the pacific-I need them!
Post a Comment