It all started when I dropped my bagel in the sink this morning....it's not been a good day from then on. I bought some mango last night and I had it for breakfast and it was gross-tasted nothing like the kind of mango I wanted! Juicy North Queensland mango-mmmmm. But no, this was hard and not juicy at all.
Anyway, I went to pick up some boots (two pairs of leather boots for $118-BARGAINNNNNN) so I could have some shoes to wear with my skirt and my credit card was *denied*.
What. The. *expletive*???
That can't be. Seriously there is something wrong there. So I've got a massive headache and have to try and call the bank and be like 'What's going on?!?'. I know I bought a plane ticket on it which took a chunk out but seriously I can't see how it would be maxxed.
On top of that-I can only apply for an Irish working holiday visa from London. And I spoke to the lady in the Canberra embassy (the only other place I can apply from) and she said from there (where she is) it takes about 3 weeks to approve the visa. This is so fucked. Sorry I'm think I'm allowed to swear for that one.
Things do not bode well for Elisha!
Stay tuned we'll see how this turns out sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Luck with all of your Visa stuff. I really hope everything works out for you, I'm sure it will eventually! Allison and I were just talking about the fact that a week ago today the 3 of us were at Niagara Falls Canada...wish your visit hadn't gone by so quickly, we really miss having you here. Even the dogs keep looking for you and Quazi misses her snuggle buddy!!!! Take care of yourself on your new adventures and post often because we really look forward to reading all about your travels...lots of details and pics please :-)
Miss Ya,
MA
Post a Comment