I saw this commercial in the US and really liked it. The song is by They Might Be Giants, apparently!
This one is playing in Ireland and I think it's funny in a goofy way. The guy's expression when he refuses the onions on his sandwich is funny.
On the Subway stores around here some of them have window decals of the two onions in the ad with a speech bubble coming off them going 'put us on your sandwich, or ELSE' and before I had seen the ad I had no idea what was going on but thought it was such a craic that they would have these two little characters to make people want onions, as if people weren't eating enough of them or something.
This ad. Well. There aren't really any words cos it's too strange. They're advertising cable TV or something I think.
OK enough of that. Time to get to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thought you were working hard, looks like you're watching too much TV! XX Mum
worst blog ever
soooo, you got the visa? Or are you "working" (getting trained, taking photos, emailing, blogging, watching TV ads) in wait as it gets finalised?
Can you bring some of that grass back for our yard?! Cheers...
hey come on your traveling around the world, surely there is more interesting stuff happening than adverts????
poor marks for
2/10
also get your photo stuff, u got slightly better marks...not by much though! what do want done with it? maybe email is a more appropriate place to ask this question!
Post a Comment