Been making lots of beds (40 today) and working and stuff and drinking lots of cans at night. It's all good! We take turns to cook or to go out and pick up the food and the craic is good up this way. Not crack. Craic. The managers are staying away for another few days so that's good too-means they are happy with how we are looking after the place!
Got some pics of my beautiful baby ducks back home-although they are hardly babies anymore!!! Thanks so much Bec for uploading them. I miss those little fellas so much.
That's Manny to the rear, if I'm not mistaken. Kali to the front.
It snowed so much the other night-big FAT clumps of snow that blanketed absolutely everything. We had a big snowball fight out in the street and as soon as we could scoop the snow up more would fall to replace it. I swear I made so many snowballs I almost got frostbite on my fingers.
I went out to get some photos today while the sun was still out and of course when I went out it started raining. Then raining harder. Then hailing. Had to walk back in it all. Oh well. It has rained practically every day since I've been up here but I don't care cos I don't need to go outside much. Plus I like the rain. Snow would be better but I'll settle for rain.
Hmmm current events what's been happening...well the Giants won the Superbowl, France thrashed Scotland in the Rugby, been listening to songs by Robyn (You Never Will Be Mine) and Scouting For Girls - (Elvis Ain't Dead) and watching Hollyoaks on TV. Oh man, Hollyoaks is my new favourite show!!! It's been about 8 to 10 degrees (celcius) here and mostly rainy. Things are expensive here and unfortunately I'm still buying Starbucks. It's almost £3 a pop here but damn it's delicious. The only thing that is cheap (compared to back home) is beer. Tennants, to be exact. I always thought that was a chav drink? Doesn't Mike Skinner from The Streets sing about it?
" If I want to sit in and drink super tennants in the day I will,
No-ones going to f*****g tell me jack," Yeah that's him...
Ok time for me to go. Dan's making pasta and it's almost ready. I'll do the books tonight ready for tomorrow and just wait for the last few check-ins I guess.

2 comments:
Q: Will the bed-making practice rub off for the better, when she gets home??!
So you're in Belfast working - is that right? Must be nice to have some cashola again (have u been paid yet?).
How's the VISA coming along?
Hey there pretty lady. I can't believe that the duckies are that big now! There is not enough meat there for 2 people, 2 anorexics maybe. Its good to hear that your making money. I told you to lay off the starbucks, it will burn a hole in your pocket $6.50?! Are you high? Anyway I'm well. Apparently cypress hill broke their 1.2m stage bong at gold coast good vibes but are replacing it with a 1.8m one. The GIS job is ok, big stu's GF from semi arid works there during the day and Jamie and a blonde girl called natasha, you'd probably know her when you saw her. IT SO BORING and quiet working in an office realigning roads. I can't believe people would pay you so much for that. I can't believe I'm responsible for other peoples GIS car systems. If I mess up the road people could drive over a cliff! (hehehe) Other than thinking being awake at 3 am is now normal and catching the midnight train home each day of the week and considering it safe. I am hopefully to go diving with darren soonish. But I won't hold my breath (boom tish) I have to end it on a pun there wouldn't be a better way. Sounds like your well so keep having fun in Belfast. Its raining here all the time as well. Thanks la nina. take care of my CD oxox
Post a Comment