Wednesday, 30 January 2008

She works hard for her money...

Can't stay long-started training/work at the hostel. Changing beds, vacuuming, bookkeeping. Awesome it's good to be working again.
I'm hoping these computers will recognise my camera so I can upload some stuff.
Oops gotta go-break is over!

**********

Ok cut to several hours later!
I finally have some pics. Not that many because my camera ran out of battery but a few at least until I charge the little bastard up again. Seriously have had jack of it...
Anyway, enjoy!


James Joyce Bust in St Stephens Green, Dublin


Unbelievably beautiful green grass in St Stephens Green


Bottom of Grafton St shopping mall.


Inside the front gates of Trinity College. Again, unbelievably green grass.


Looking towards the hostel I was staying at. The red doors underneath the flags down near the blue van.

Back to pics from New York

Me out the front of Jackie Onassis Reservior, Central Park. Squinting into the sun, so it's not a particularly great photo sorry.


My favourite room inside the Museum of Natural History. Fantastic!


OKKKKK I still have photos to upload from my Canon, including those from the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC and some more from Central Park I think. The Pentax I still have stacks of photos to go-so stay tuned!!!

xxx Leash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you aren't allowed to walk on the green, green grass. It is nice to look at though,a change from your white, white photos from before.