So yeah...we'll see how that goes.
Last night a bunch of us went to see U23D at the movies. FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! It was a bit disappointing that we didn't get the retro green/red glasses but even with our boring glasses the effect was still the same. All concerts should be filmed like that! Hell, all movies should be made in 3D! The effect was so real, it was almost like being there. Minus the sweaty bodies, burst eardrums/hoarse throat and sore calf muscles from jumping about.
Apart from that it's just been same ol' same ol'. Working and alternating between going out and staying in. Lots of people are leaving which is sad-even more are leaving soon too :-( I've moved into the 'Lesbian Jungle' which is the name of the all-girl staff quarters. Long story but the name is not born from any real experience or encounter. As far as I know.
Ohhh my tummy....

2 comments:
hope belfast is better than a shit chicken sandwich. The joys of being vego.
After all the yucky food you've been showing us that you eat I should think you've built up quite a good tolerance, so you should be just fine living off what we consider garbage! If not - all I can say is - I told you so (before)!
Post a Comment