Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Waiting around in Taiwan Airport now...it's pretty empty and quiet but that suits me. The flight was good, better than I expected. I don't want to jinx things though.
I was one of those passengers that turns up right before boarding and got paged as I was leaving Sydney :-P
Another flight coming up, this time 10.5hrs.
Then arriving in SF aroun 1pm Sydney time. My brain isn't working right now, not sure what local time it would be. Probably something like 4pm yesterday.
I'm not sure what to do about sleeping. Do I sleep at an appropriate Sydney time and be screwed up for SF time or do I force myself to wait and sleep during normal hours on the Pacific timezone? I didn't sleep at all last night so that might be a problem. If I were to sleep during Sydney hours then I would have to be sleeping right now, basically...it's only 9pm here right now and in SF right now it's 5am! So doing things by San Fran time would mean I lose another night's worth of sleep!
Meh I'll see how it goes on the plane. If I have nobody next to me like I did last flight then it's easier to spread out and get comfy.

They've got taiwanese Subway (sandwiches) over here...it's pretty funny. Those things are like a cancer taking over the world!!! There was a starbucks too...and I bought some. What can I say-I'm a starbuckers incorporated!
Been taking photos of my meals on my phone, will be posting them here for your gastronomic (albeit visual) enjoyment.
Only plane food and starbucks so far, nothing too exciting.
Watched 'A Mighty Heart' on the plane. Damn that was a good movie!

Spose I had better head off to check in. Got 2hrs to my flight I think.
Stay safe!
Lisha

2 comments:

Matt Cole said...

Hey Congrats...1st leg done! I reckon you'll end up in a worse state trying to figure out when to sleep. So sleep when you can. Looking forward to your pix.

Lisha said...

Thanks, Matteus!
Your blog is looking good so far too :-)